Chartered Accountants – What’s In It for You – A Statement, Not a Question!
Our 6-star chartered accountant service enables you to choose exactly what’s right for you, giving you an experience above and beyond what was previously possible. Alongside our reliable management services, you can also control and organise your businesses tax information.
Complete Chartered Accountant in Stoke on Trent Service
Automated Record Keeping
- No need for paper or spreadsheets, anymore.
- We use leading-edge accounting software together with optical character recognition (OCR) technology, to revolutionise the way that records are kept.
Construction Industry Scheme Specialists
- Reclaims maximised and submitted within a week.
- Paid directly into your bank account.
- Monthly RTI returns for contractors.
- Gross payment certificate applications for subcontractors.
- We know it’s possible – we’ve done it.
Company Statutory Accounts
- Once you’re set up for real-time automated record keeping, with us, the preparation of annual statutory accounts can be carried out very quickly, after the year-end. Transactions will have been verified throughout the year and the bank will have been reconciled monthly. Admittedly, a few adjustments might be necessary, like stock and WIP and bad debt provisions, but draft accounts, for your approval, will be available very soon after the year-end.
- The accounts will be timely and, therefore, meaningful and useful.
- Late filing penalties will never arise.
- Directors will not be threatened with criminal prosecutionCompany tax returns
When you’ve approved the draft accounts, we’ll prepare tax computations. The numbers won’t be a surprise because we’ll have had a tax planning meeting, before the year-end. If you take advantage of our management accounts and budgeting packages the numbers will be even less surprising. And if you use our cash flow forecasting App, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to manage the payment of any tax due.
Once you approve the numbers, we’ll submit the corporation tax return, online, on your behalf. If there’s any tax payable, we’ll remind you when it’s due for payment, giving you plenty of warning, to avoid any penalties or interest.
- Submitting returns on time, digitally and claiming optimum input tax is our stock in trade.
- But are you making the most effective, tax efficient use of the VAT schemes that HMRC have on offer?
“By switching my business to the flat rate scheme, Moore’s have reduced my quarterly VAT payments, to HMRC, by more than 20%.” – Chris Spencer, Director, Crenaeus Risk Services Ltd.
Acquisition & Merger Strategy
- Organic growth is great. Acquisition and merger are faster, and it can be used to take your competition out of the market.
- We’ll act on your behalf, to avoid disclosing identity.
Get in Touch with our Chartered Accountants in Stoke on Trent
In addition to the list of solution about we also offer accountant and business services including, payroll management accounts, budgeting, cash flow forecasts, company formations and business plans for growth. If there’s a solution, that you need, that we haven’t covered, please call us immediately – 01782 660822 or email: enquiries @mooresaccountancy.co.uk
Moore’s Accountancy has been helping small and medium-sized businesses in Stoke on Trent since 1997.